Fun Bits for the week of January 11th…
Yes, it’s been a while since I’ve posted fun bits. I don’t think I’ve posted any since before Christmas 😦 Here are a few from the last week…
* Leah has decided to start dressing like a rock star. Not really a rock star but a Disney star. She has been wearing skirts, footless tights, boots and her sparkly pink and silver scarf for the last several days. She even wore it outside to make a snowman with Dad.
* Brooke scolded me the other day. I was eating some crackers on the couch and she busted me!
* I’ve been proud of the girls lately – they’ve really been playing great together. Most of the time they play house and Brooke is the Mom. I keep listening to see what “Mom” has to say. I’m hoping it’s all good and she doesn’t start yelling like someone else I know. 😉
* Speaking of playing house…you just never know what you’re going to see around here. Is this a bug or a princess or a geisha girl?
* Everytime Kami goes to put chapstick on, she says she needs “lips chapped”.
* I enjoyed my birthday. Thank you everyone for all the great birthday wishes! We all went out to dinner at the Japanese steak house. Leah loved it. Brooke and Kami were not so sure. I had to switch seats with Kami because she was afraid of the fire. Brooke started crying when she saw the grill “fired” up. I enjoyed my yummy dinner and love watching the girls try chop-sticks for the first time.
Have a great week. I’ll have some project sneak peeks tomorrow!