Fun Bits for the Week of December 14th…
Has it really been a month since I posted my last Fun Bits? Oh my… Let’s see if I can remember how to do this. 😉
- Brooke has started doing cookie monster impressions which I must say are quite amusing. Her mum, mum, mum, mum, mum coooookie monster low tone is right on!
- Kami was a cute little angel in her pre-school Christmas show. For some reason it was more fun to play with her halo, wave to mom, turn around in her chair, wave to dad, and do a little dance with her legs than it was to sing. In between songs she could be heard saying loudly “Hi Brooke” to a little girl sitting on my lap.
- The girls are very excited for Santa to come! Our elves however have had to go back to the north pole for a couple of days. The girls have been fighting over who finds the elves in the morning and the big elf is about to lose his legs. Grandma might be sewing some elf legs before too long. 😉
- Leah lost her 2nd tooth. The tooth fairy visited with a couple bucks and a mini penguin (which seems to have gone missing already). The penguin is one of those Asian erasers that are popular right now. Good thing the tooth fairy is so cool and stays up with the trends. 😉
- Brooke still loves the crayons! Her latest masterpiece was on one of the windows in the playroom.
- Kami insists on putting “lips chapped” on her lips several times a day.
- Hubby and I were talking about Christmas tonight and I’m so thankful I started my shopping prior to Thanksgiving. We’re both not sure where October, November and December went!!!! 2010 here we come!
- We hosted a gingerbread house party this past weekend which was quite fun! If you’ve never made a gb house before, I would recommend it! We had some real talent in the group. Take a look…
Have a great holiday week!!!