Fun Bits for the week of October 27th…
- While eating out the other night, Brooke thought our server should know that her Dad was going potty.
- Kami still thinks we are bringing home a baby!
- Leah had her last soccer game on Saturday. She scored 2 goals! She enjoyed the pizza party with the team and her “trophy”.
- We had a playdate the other day…Kami has been instructing everyone to “watch out for the dog poop” as they enter our backyard to play. 🙂
- If you saw Leah’s costume, then you noticed that she has on dress shoes. For her Halloween party at school, Mom sent her ballet shoes. When Mom showed up to help with the party, Leah did not want to wear her ballet shoes but her black swede boots that she had on with her street clothes. Mom said “No”, Leah said “Yes”. As soon as Leah returned from the parade with her class, off went the ballet shoes and on went the boots. Her costume turned into a GoGo girl outfit!
- The girls really got along on Sunday while playing…the funny part was that Brooke (2 yr old) was the “Mom” when they played house.
- Trick or Treat, smell my feet… the girls had a good time trick or treating! Leah was excited to go to 2 extra streets this year (normally we just stay in our cul de sac). Kami was worn out after 1.5 streets and Brooke could have cared less. She did entertain all of our neighbors with her piggy noises!
- Leah went to the dentist today…she has 3 loose teeth! She can’t wait to lose them! I on the other hand know we’re in for several years of awkward smiles. 😉
Have a great week!