Or, fun bits for week of Oct 4th (and a few extra days) :)…
- Baa-eu-ti-ful fall day today! Nothing better than jeans, a sweatshirt and some apple cider.
- My oldest is deathly afraid of splinters in her fingers. She completely freaks out when it’s time to “perform surgery” on her finger.
- Kami has an imaginary friend named “Lisa” and she’s convinced Leah to have parties and playdates with her.
- Brooke has been struggling with her 2 yr molars this past week. Poor bubs is really having a rough time of it. I dare not stick my finger in there in her mouth or she would probably bite it off!
- Leah loves to watch America’s Funniest Videos…is it bad that she recognized that the host is the same guy from Dancing with the Stars?
- I’ve started working out again…it’s amazing what it does to my energy level. Anyhow, I tried walking/running one day. Well, let’s just say that my body did NOT like the running part. Achy knee, shin splints, muscles in my thighs burning…and the list goes on.
- We were bummed that my brother and his family could not visit this past weekend because of the flu. We still attempted a trip to the apple picking farm. I have some pics to share. 🙂
- I’m thinkin’ she got a tart one. Everytime we turned around she was picking up another apple to eat.
- Hey look, I made hubby take a pic with the girls and I! I tried altering it a bit…really need to learn more Photoshop. 😦
- Kami deciding to pose. 🙂
- I think this is Brooke saying cheese – look more like she ate a worm or something. 😉
- Love this! Check out that little stinker!
Have a great week everyone!