Fun Bits for the last two weeks…
- Great labor day weekend – loved having some friends over and enjoyed some yummy food! Too much yummy food!
- Leah (6) and Kami (3) point out the scary flies while Brooke (2) picks them up and puts them in the garbage.
- Kami started preschool. She LOVES it! She’s so social – I wish I had some of her boldness. She has no problem starting a conversation with her little 3 yr old buddies.
- Brooke was insisting she was going to school too. 🙂
- Kami thinks that deer crossing signs are actually for the deer (telling them not to cross the road). 🙂
- Brooke, when asked, insists her name is “me”.
- Leah started playing soccer this year. She’s had classes and participated in some camps in the past but this is her first year for actual games. She’s doing great! She scored 2 goals at her game on Saturday! Woo Hoo!
- I got through my first 3 yr old Sunday School class today – they were so well behaved! I could tell they were very scared of this crazy lady with the weird voice (I have a cold now and when I have a cold my voice is all scratchy and very low).
Have a great week!