Fun Bits for the week of August 31st…
First, I just wanted to say that these fun bits have been a great way for me to record everything going on with our family. I don’t have much time to scrapbook anymore so this is my scrapbooking. I’ve been told I can pull everything off the blog and have it printed in a book. Anyone know where I can do that?
Now on to the fun stuff…
- Leah loving the Hannah Montana movie! Secretly, I was loving it too. Well, not loving it but am I going to go out and buy the soundtrack…yes. 🙂
- The girls helped me “clean” on Saturday. At the end of the day Leah said that cleaning was hard. 🙂
- Kami showing me her new “moves” and doing the hip grind.
- Brooke putting herself in timeout.
- Leah doing an awesome job at soccer practice last night! She’s very aggressive!
- Oh, and I don’t have any pics to share – what? I don’t know…
Have a great week!