Fun Bits for the week of Sept 21st…
- First of all this weather has me completely confused! I keep thinking it’s October! It was windy today and half of the leaves are off the trees already, ugh. I am, however, loving new TV!
- We enjoyed some time at Leed’s Farm this past weekend. Leeds Farm is a pumpkin patch with all sorts of fun things to do, including a hayride, zip lines, a huge bouncy thing, petting zoo and corn maze. Our friends Nickolas and Delaney joined us. If you’re local and you haven’t had the chance to check out Leed’s Farm – it’s great fun for the kids! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera 😦
- Brooke has now learned how to say “Book” (Brooke) and she calls Kami – “Kams”. Too cute!
- Leah got to play soccer in the rain last Saturday and was a real trooper. Unfortunately she did not score any goals but helped the other team to. ;(
- I finally got around to printing some pics this past week – too bad their in California! I printed them online at Walmart.com and the last time I printed pics was when I was in Anaheim for the CHA winter show! Ahhhh!
Some soccer pics to share…
- I noticed while pulling up the pics that Leah gets her tongue out everytime she goes to kick the ball! The last pic, she’s in the middle trying to push her way through. Kami wanted Mom to take a pic of her too!
Have a great week!