Fun Bits for the week of August 17th…
- Well, hello fall! Love this weather. I’m a jeans and sweatshirt kinda girl so I love this stuff!
- Lily has returned home – the girls have been going ga ga over her. Thanks Grandma Jackie for taking good care of her.
- We visited Indian this past weekend. The girls had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa. They were especially fond of their tractor rides!
- Yep, more than one tractor ride…several, and on several different tractors 🙂
- My little girl who’s afraid of bugs was fine climbing up the side of the silo.
- Can you tell how high Kami is?
- Last minute, I decided to take their matching fall outfits and try a photo shoot. It was a short shoot and not a whole lot of cooperation going on. Oh well, I’ve come to the conclusion that I just can’t get a good pic of the 3 of them together.
- Brooke refused to wear her hat. I have been putting her hair up lately and love how cute she looks.
- Kami wasn’t real thrilled about wearing her hat either – doesn’t she look too cute?
- Had to adjust the lighting on this one…
- Cutie patootie
- Cutie Patootie 2.
Have a great week!
UPDATE: I was going to start this post over – for some reason the pics look distorted…will try to load them again tomorrow.