Fun Bits for the Week of August 3rd…
- First off I must wish Miss Alyssa (my niece) a VERY Happy 10th Birthday! You’re getting so much older so quickly! Stop!
- Also, I’m wishing my SIL Heidi a wonderful day – a little belated but hope you enjoyed yourself!
- One more, I want to give a shout out to Great Grandpa Earl – Happy 87th Birthday tomorrow!
Now onto some more bits…
- We really had a good time in Florida – some great family time. I was thrilled to be able to spend the week with hubby and the girls.
- While in Florida, we were fortunate to stay in a house with a pool as well as a clubhouse pool. Hubby very rarely gets naked in front of the girls so it was very funny when Kami saw him in the pool and said “no Daddy, you’re dirty” (meaning his hairy chest).
- Leah trying to rationalize every purchase at Disney…if I get the bag of rocks, can I still have the snow globe, Mom “no”; If I share the bag of rocks, can I get the snow globe. Mom “no”.
- Miss Kami telling me she wants to be a “clock” when she grows up.
- Brooke batting Kami over the head with her magical wand.
- Hubby telling me that on his car ride home from Aunt Kathy and Uncle Ron’s that the girls started singing “Joy to the world, Barney is dead and we barbecued his head”. Missey, do you know anything about this?
- Leah telling me our 2nd day at the Magic Kingdom was “the best day of her life”.
- Brooke learned all her colors while Mommy was in Florida at the tradeshow. 😦
- On our final day in Florida, we decided we were too tired to do another park (our plan was to go to Seaworld) so instead we went to local “Olde Towne Kissimmee” where they had rides. I think the girls had more fun at this place than they did at Disney (no lines either)…
- Can you believe Leah – who’s afraid of bugs – rode this coaster with her Dad? Can you see them? He’s the one with his arms up.
How cute is that face?
Have a great week everyone!