Fun Bits for the week of July 27th…
- Kimber and I safely arrived in Florida in one piece. We enjoyed seeing truckloads of watermelon, moonshine jelly signs, monster crosses (many of them) and the Atlanta Olympic torch.
- Last week I learned that Jen is a huge Ms. Pacman fan! Who knew?
- Hubby and the girls have joined me for a second week in Florida. We have been doing some of the Disney stuff as well as enjoying some pool time.
- Congrats to Eric who survived the flight with 3 little girls!
- Kami sat across the aisle on the airplane and carried on a conversation with her new friends.
- Leah calling Epcot – “Apricot”.
- Leah asking if the stuffed, animated leopards at the Rainforest cafe were going to jump down from the ceiling and get us.
- Brooke getting into anyone and everyone else’s stroller at the theme parks.
- Kami loving the Toy Story ride at Hollywood Studios and wanting to ride it again and again (too bad there was an 80 minute wait).
- Leah asking why it’s so hot in Florida.
- Leah loving the 3-D shows…especially when it rains. Brooke not liking the 3-D shows…especially when it rains.
- Leah thinking the castle is AWESOME and being absolutely amazed when Tinkerbell comes out of the castle and flies down to the ground.
- Kami giving all of the characters BIG hugs. Brooke not giving the characters BIG hugs and throwing her autograph books at them.
- The girls LOVING the “Honey I shrunk the Kids” play area at Hollywood Studios – me too!
- Here’s some pics…
- Jen and I laughing. Kimber was taking the pic and everytime we laughed, our heads tipped back. Makes me laugh when I see it again. Check out Jen’s pins – she was getting a little c-r-a-z-y with the make n’ take.
- We just passed into the Disney complex and Leah is excited!
- I don’t think they had this sign when I was 7 (last time I visited Disney) 😦
- Leah enjoying her Mickey waffle at “Chef Mickey’s”. The girls loved it there! Me too 🙂
- Leah and Kams with Goofy. Am I the only person that gets Goofy and Pluto mixed up?
- Brooke enjoying Pooh’s house.
- Took way too many pics of the fireworks…liked this one the best.
- We have a playground at the house we’re renting…think Brooke is having fun?
- Meeting JoJo at Hollywood Studios.
- The girls on the giant ant at the “Honey I shrunk the Kids” playgound. I LOVED this place and want one in my backyard! Brooke’s not thrilled with Mommy taking so many pics.
- Leah, Kams and Mom in our 3-D glasses.
I’m sure I’ll have lots more to share in the next couple of days. Have a great week!