Fun Bits for the last 3 weeks 🙂 Catching up here…
**WARNING – Long post!
- Kami singing gotta get, get as in Black Eyed Peas “Boom, Boom, Pow”. We’ve got to start listening to another radio station!
- Brooke looking in my shirt and saying “boobies”! What? I guess we talk about boobies way too much around here. Poor hubby is surrounded by females!
- Leah is becoming the “big sister” more than ever now. She thinks she’s the boss of her two younger sisters. She tells them how many bites they need to eat and directs them to the toys she thinks they should play with. ;(
- Got lots of pics from the last couple of weeks…
- Leah had soccer camp a couple of weeks ago. She had a great time with her friend Anne. The last day everyone enjoyed a water gun battle.
- Here’s my serious soccer player! Check out those quads!
- The birthday party crew. My 3 girls have birthdays 3 weeks apart so this year we decided to have one big party for all 3! It was a fun celebration!
- Here are my nieces Alyssa and Camille helping Brooke make her “goodie bag” for the pinata.
- Here’s Brooke going after the pinata. 🙂
- Here’s Grant going after the pinata – check out that face!
- Here’s Kami holding up her freshly decorated goodie bag.
- Leah and her friend Brooke showing off their artwork.
- Heather and Lucas look like they’re having difficulty with the egg carton nature hunt. 😦
- Here’s Kams with her yummy birthday cake!
- The family. Aww.
- We were lucky to have all of hubby’s family in town for the party. His sister’s live in Maine and Washington state so it’s not easy to have everyone together. The kids had a great time!
- After party fun included more eating and water fun!
- Grandma bought the girls a Slip n’ Slide…
- Kami didn’t slide much – she decided it was more fun to get a drink out of the squirting water.
- I’m thinkin’ Lucas had some fun! 🙂
- I’d say Elaina was havin’ some fun too! Cute pics of the Maine cousins!
So glad to be getting caught up! I still have another weekend of photos to post but will hold out until later on. Up tomorrow – Happy Birthday Kami!