Fun Bits for the week of June 8th…
- Oh no, I owe a huge belated birthday wish to my father-in-law! Happy belated Birthday Don! Thank you again for making the trip to see Leah at her dance recital!
- Last week I forgot to mention how proud I was of Leah during her dance recital. She’s definitely a leader and does not have an ounce of stage fright. She really tried hard to remember all of her steps and performed like a pro! The pics that I took at the show (actually after the show – we were not allowed to take pics during) were not so hot in the dark. Thank goodness I got some good shots after the rehearsal!
- Brooke has once again taken to markers. This time it was her arms, face and Kami’s bed.
- We had a successful garage sale this past weekend – I was sad to get rid of some baby stuff. 😦
- Our new floor is in…now I need new countertops, new trim, a new table, new sink and new appliances! 😉
- Speaking of our new floor. While the one worker was fixing the carpet that butts up against the wood, Leah said frantically, “Mom, he’s cutting our carpet”. 🙂
- Leah enjoyed her first week off from school – she attended vacation Bible school with her friends Lauren and Grace this past week. They had a really good time – thanks Sarah!
- One of the days at VBS is “crazy hat/crazy hair” day. We chose crazy hair! She wasn’t so sure about this. I heard her giggling when she looked in the mirror.
- These photos are of Leah and her friend Grace doing the hand motions to the “Camp Edge” songs. Leah loves to perform! She takes it really seriously and is very articulate when she sings the songs. Leah’s friend Kendall is to the right of Grace and has a great facial expression. Too cute!
Have a great week!