Fun Bits for the Week of June 1st…
- June, June June…already? Leah enjoyed her end-of-the-year kindergarten party. I volunteered to run one of the “activity stations”. Our station included a nature hunt using egg cartons. I painted different colors in the bottom of each slot and we went out on a nature hunt to collect things for each color. The kids really enjoyed this.
- Kami told me to “be quiet” the other day while she was talking on her pretend phone.
- Brooke is experiencing more separation anxiety lately. 😦 She has been stuck to Mom like glue when we’re out and about.
- We live very close to a PGA course that hosts a tournament around Memorial Day – every year we see/hear a blimp flying overhead covering the tournament. Kami thinks it’s called a “blump”. “I see a blump Mommy!”.
- Leah started Vacation Bible School today – she’s been calling it PBS from “PBS kids” instead of VBS…guess we’re watching too much TV around here.
- The girls and I enjoyed a short trip to PA this past weekend. We went there to celebrate my niece Camille’s 8th birthday! Happy Birthday Camille!!!!
- It was a swim party – hence the swim suits.
- The weather was not as cooperative as we would have liked…a bit chilly. The girls still had a great time! Check out grumpy girl on the right. 😉
- Silly girl Camille!
- Pretty girl in her pretty polkas!
- What’s up with that face?
Have a great week!