Fun Bits for the Week of May 11th…
- I sponsored my first crop this past Friday. I wanted to host a crop for my Jillibean friends – so many have been supportive and encouraging. We had a great time! Thought I would share a few pics…
- Here’s the crew – missing is Alecia (the storeowner) who’s taking the pic.
- Holly’s gonna LOVE this one! Here’s Holly enjoying some white chocolate crunch. LOVE this stuff. Did I mention we ate a lot at the crop?
- Can’t see Missey – can you? She’s hiding behind all that scrappin’ goodness to the right.
- Sandy doesn’t mind having her picture taken. 🙂
- Love the sign – thanks Alecia!
- The crew surprised me with a cake and a beautiful scrapbook about the “Jillibean Journey”. Thank you to everyone for spending the time to make a special page/card for my scrapbook! I LOVE it and it was incredibly thoughtful for you to do this for me. Also, a big THANKS to Karen and Alecia for making this such a special night!
- What? Where did that come from? It’s just one of those goofy pics that Alecia caught while practicing with my camera. Yeah, I’m not too proud anymore.
- Look at all that croppin’ goodness!
- We played some games during the evening and had a challenge to make a card from some scraps. Here are the finished products. I will post better pics sometime this week. I LOVE the cards that everyone made and it’s funny that everyone used the Whitebean collection.
Thanks again ladies for a great evening! We’ll do it again soon!