Fun Bits for the Week of April 27th…
- Kami speaking in her most “manly” voice – mocking her father. Need some video for this – both Eric and I were laughing out loud!
- Brooke decided to color her eye orange with a marker…
- So glad she decided to match her dress. 😉
- Leah talking about a boy in her class being cute (as seen in the last post)…oh my!
- I enjoyed cropping for part of the day Saturday. Had some great laughs with Holly who shares the same life struggles as I. 😉
- Eric took the girls to Indiana for the weekend. This was good and bad. Friday night I discovered our fridge was leaking and had been for several days. The hardwood in our kitchen was starting to warp. I went into the basement and we had water in our crawl space too. Sooooo, I had to pull out the fridge, shut-off the valve, clean-up the nasty mess it made behind the fridge and move boxes in the basement. Might sound easy…but it wasn’t. Isn’t this what husbands are for. 😉 I could have asked the neighbor but my house was an absolute MESS and I was too embarassed! UPDATE: Floor guy was just here and we need a new floor.
Have a great week!