Fun Bits for the week of April 13th…
- Kami looking at my profile and saying “Mommy, you have a big nose like Pappy”. Sorry Dad.
- Brooke loves to get up on the 2nd bunk of Leah’s bunk beds. Today, she refused to come down. Everytime I tried to grab her, she would back away so I could not reach her. Finally when I got her to the ladder, she pretended like she was going to jump. Friendly reminder…Brooke is 21 months old and will probably give me a heart attack before I’m 40.
- Leah was the special person at school this past week. Her classmates each make a page for her “special person” book where they draw pictures and make comments about Leah. Here are some comments:
- I like Leah because she all was (always) helps me.
- I like Leah because she is a very special person and very kind to pipel (people) and I like her so much.
- I like Leah because she is nice to evrey body (everybody).
- That makes me a proud Mama!
- Hubby recently called Kami his “buddy”. She said “I’m not buddy, I’m toad”. “Toad” being his favorite nickname for her.
- I enjoyed some scrappin’ time this past weekend. My friend Karen invited me to join the Tarragon scrappers for a crop. I got a few layouts/cards done, ate some good food, met some new people and had some great laughs with the girls. Thanks Lori for organizing!
- One evening last week, the girls and I took a trip to the mall. I’ve been venturing out more with the 3 of them by myself. They’re getting a little easier to manage. Anyhow, I don’t get to do much shopping anymore so I was VERY excited to pick up some $12.99 knock-off Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses from a kiosk in the middle of the mall. They were more hip than anything I’ve purchased in a while. Somehow, during the course of our stay at the mall…Kami managed to lose the sunglasses that I had just purchased. As I’m loading everyone in the car for our trip home, I started realizing that the sunglasses were nowhere to be found. Crap, I just bought them. There went my bargain sunglasses! I looked everywhere when we got home…purse, under seats, diaper bag, everywhere. BTW…thought I lost my Blackberry at the mall too. After the girls went to bed, I was bummed about the sunglasses. The next day, I checked the stroller again and they had fallen down between the seats. My Blackberry was there too. Yippeee!We probably won’t be making a trip to the mall anytime soon or I will be going by myself. 😉
- Cool, huh? I know…you can’t really see them. Take my word…they’re cool for me!
Have a great week!