Fun Bits for the week of April 20th…
- While taking a shower the other day, I had 3 little girls unwrap all of our extra soap bars (there was probably 10 or so) and pretend to wash themselves as well as draw on furniture with soap. The ring leader….guess…yep, you got it…Brooke!
- Brooke has decided that since she can’t have the markers – she will take the paper off of any crayon she can find and draw on any wall, table, or chair that gets in front of her! Aaaahhhhh!
- Leah corrected my English the other day. Fun having a kindergartener that’s smarter than you. 😉
- Brooke has decided she needs to go potty everytime that Kami goes (not really – I wish). She runs to sit on the training potty everytime Kami announces that she’s going to go potty.
- The girls and I enjoyed our local POW WOW (school PTO fundraiser) on Saturday. I had to take Brooke home early to stay with her Dad. She was not happy holding Mom’s hand nor would she listen to a word I said. Kami and Leah enjoyed getting their nails painted, jumping in the bouncy houses, playing the tootsie roll raffle and eating ice cream! I loved the “cake walk” game! It’s my favorite!
- My very good friend Jen visited from Iowa this past weekend. We always have so much fun together! Thanks chickie! We had a “girls day/night” on Saturday. We took the girls to the POW WOW and then went out for dinner. On the ride home we were pumpin’ and groovin’ to “All the Single Ladies”. Jen and I were reminiscing about the good ole days and how our “girls night out” has seroiusly changed! Who would have thought 15 years years after our fun college days, we would have a “girls night out” that we’d be whooping it up with my daughters and it would end at 9:00pm!
- I finally got some Easter pics. Well, not Easter pics but pics of the girls in their Easter dresses. It is almost IMPOSSIBLE to get the 3 of them to cooperate for a family photo so I’m sharing individual photos.
- Poor Brooke – not too excited about taking pics on Sunday. She’s starting the terrible 2’s and we’re seeing more crying fits.
Have a great week!