Fun Bits for the Week of April 6th…
- We are down to one child with diapers now! Woo Hoo! Kami is wearin’ the big girl panties! Just think…I can finally go shopping with all the money we will be saving on diapers. Only one child to go…
- Lily got a new collar last week. While playing with her the other day, Leah said “Lily has a magic collar – it makes her stronger. She doesn’t usually play that tough.”
- Kami is all about singing for people now. She announces everytime she’s going to sing, then she stops for a minute…thinks about what she’s going to sing and then sings a solo for whomever will listen. That’s my girl!
- Brooke managed to open the screen door the other day and escape. Good thing hubby was paying attention or who knows where we would have found her.
- Leah is into a naked phase. She loves to run around naked. The other day she ran around yelling “we should have a naked party”. Yep, ah hah, that’s what I was thinking. 😉
- We enjoyed having my brother and his family for Easter weekend. Got some pics to share…
- We went to the zoo for “Eggs, Paws and Claws”. Of course my camera battery died after taking one shot…this was it. The girls enjoyed the “treat stations”.
- Here’s Alyssa heading out for the egg hunt in our backyard. Love the action shots.
- Run Leah…we only have 236 eggs to find!
- Camille trying to gather up as many eggs as possible.
- Brooke and Kami don’t move quite as fast as the older girls. 😉
- Camille’s basket is overflowing…
- Here’s Camille counting her eggs (and checking to see what’s inside them). She had some help from Lily. 😉
- Coloring eggs brings back so many memories! Now they have some really cool tools to help you. I love the old Paas tablets…great colors.
- We found this spinning thing…the eggs end up looking tie-dyed.
- Alyssa taking pride in her eggs.
- As we were looking for our Easter baskets Sunday morning…we looked out the window to see this friendly rabbit. I mentioned it might be the Easter bunny but Leah insisted “it’s NOT the Easter bunny”.
- Kami found her Easter basket first…love the face.
- Here’s Kami helping me peel eggs to make deviled eggs (yum!). She was very serious about it. Love the sunglasses on top of the head!
- We were in a hurry to get to church so I did not get one photo of the girls in their Easter dresses. Hoping for a sunny day this week to get some…
Hope you had a great Easter weekend!
Have a great week!