Fun Bits for the Week of 23rd…
- I enjoyed the Memories Expo here in Columbus. I shared a booth with one of our LSS – B&B Scrapbooks. It was really enjoyable and I met lots of great scrapbookers! I worked the booth with Terry and Alecia and it was just plain fun…love those gals. Thank you to everyone who stopped by. Here’s a pic of the booth…
- Not quite as fancy as CHA…but it served it purpose! We decided we would go larger next year!
- Kami and Leah enjoyed some cotton candy from the Expo – Mommy guilt.
- Brooke has become obsessed with buckling herself into her high chair and Kami’s booster seat. Once she gets buckled she gets upset because she can’t get out. When I go to help her…she says “no” and pushes me away. Last week she decided just to take the booster seat with her.
- In the next photo she is trying to sit one booster seat in the other – while it’s attached to her!
- Kami has officially started potty training – or I guess “we” have officially started potty training. I can’t wait to get one more child out of diapers!
- Brooke was being her normal mischievous self when she threw a bunch of paper scraps on the floor and refused (by saying “no”) when she was told to help pick them up. This prompted a timeout from Mom. Brooke didn’t flinch…she started walking towards the chair where she usually has to sit. She could care less when she’s in timeout. She just gives me dirty looks. I have to remind you that this child is only 20 months old! What is she going to be like at 15?
- We discovered Hip Hop Harry on Discovery kids. Leah loves it and tries to dance Hip Hop when it’s on…it’s quite the show (Leah -that is).
- The girls have kept me in stitches this week – thank goodness they’re here for great laughs! I constantly need that nudge from them – a quick reminder of what’s important.
Have a great week everyone!