- It’s spring! Woo Hoo! The weather has actually felt like spring too. We’ve spent several evenings outside already!
- I need to do a shout out to my SIL Laura…congrats on the pregnancy! Looks like I will be an auntie again! This is #3 for Laura…welcome to the club. 🙂
- Kami and Leah had blue taffy after dinner the other night. Guess what happens when you eat blue taffy and then suck your thumb…
- The other day Kami (2.5 yr old) told Leah (5.5 yr old) she did a “good job” eating her dinner. Then she proceeded to give her a high five.
- We enjoyed a trip to the zoo yesterday. Some of the animals were making funny faces…
- Ooops, looks like the “animals” have some of their lunch on their faces. 😉
- While eating dinner tonight, Leah said “can I have the recipe for this?”…we were eating pasta salad (another reminder it’s spring).
- I forgot to mention last week that I made an apple cake (yum,yum, yum) at 9:30 at night because I had been craving it for a couple of days. I ate probably 2/3 of the cake all by myself! It only took 2 days to devour that thing.
Have a great week!