Fun Bits for the week of March 9th…
- Yeah! We spent some time outside this past week! The girls were loving it! Brooke refused to come inside…imagine that.
- Brooke has discovered the word “no”. I get the response “no” for EVERYTHING right now! Ughhh!
- We enjoyed our St. Patty’s Day parade on Saturday. Our friends Tracy, Nickolas and Delaney joined in on the fun. Here are a couple of pics…
- You would think we were at the Macy’s Day parade with that frog balloon! Ha! I see some scrappin’ with the Jillibean Whitebean collection!
- Leah has started recording everytime Kami is nice (yes) or not-so-nice (no) to her. It looks pretty even right now.
- Kami has an affinity for “chep-up” (ketchup). She loves it with everything!
- Brooke has figured out that she can push the chair over to the kitchen counter and get what she wants…
- Yep, she has her jammies on and her favorite shoes. If you don’t know the story of the Airwalk clogs, read here and here.
Have a great week everyone!