Hi Bean Stalkers!!!
I know many of you are waiting for these instructions! I’ve researched and researched and started putting together a formal call announcement…that just wasn’t working for me.
Here’s what I think…
* Are you fun? Are you innovative?
* Are you low-maintenance? I’m not up for crazy people that cause a stir. 😉
* Do you have a passion for paper crafting?
* Are you a blog savvy? If not, are you a quick learner?
* Do you like free product?
* Do you submit to publications?
* Do you like JB Soup products (this is a given)?
* Do you think you would be a good fit for our company?
* Are you a good photographer?
*If you said “yes” to all of these…then I invite you to apply for our design team!!!
We are looking for 5-6 individuals to represent Jillibean Soup. We are looking for people to support our new blog. You will be expected to post 2 layouts, 2 cards and 1 project per month with instructions/descriptions for new ideas/tips. You will be the bulk of the blog and represent Jillibean Soup. You are also expected to say nice things about Jillibean Soup and it’s owner!
The term will be for 6 months starting on March 15th, 2009.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
Applications are open to everyone. International applicants are welcome!
Previous Design Team experience is not required.
Now…where do I apply?
Please send pics of 2 layouts, 2 cards and 1 project to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Remember to keep them small).
Tell me about yourself. When you started scrapbooking. If you’re on another design team. What’s your favorite paper crafting supply? Just anything and everything about your paper crafting history. I also want to know where you live and what makes you happy. Not a book…just the basics.
Submissions are being accepted from now until Sat, Feb 28th, 2009! Get on it girls!