Fun Bits for the week of February 2nd…
* My oldest daughter Leah dissed me at kindergarten drop off the other morning. I went in for the “goodbye kiss” and she turned her head away and said “bye”. I guess I’m embarassing already!
* I called Kami a “nincompoop” the other day and she said “I not naked poop”.
* Remember how I told you last week that Brooke had begun throwing shoes from our 2nd floor…well yesterday she threw an alarm clock (not a new light-weight one, but an older heavy one). It made a nice thud and thank goodness did not hit anyone on the head!
* Even though she’s only 2, Kami has figured out her “sarcastic, loud, snooty, teenage voice” already. Too much talking back going on in this house right now.
* Brooke has started playing with babies all the time. It’s cute to see an 18 month old playing with babies. She, of course, grabs them by the neck and drags them around…but it’s still cute.
* Leah enjoyed her first Girl Scout Father/Daughter dance. She came home and showed me how to do the “chicken dance”. She doesn’t know Mom’s already a pro! Here’s a pic of the two of them…
Thanks for looking and have a great week!