Well, it’s been quite some time since I’ve posted fun bits! Several extended family members check in to see what’s going on with our family. So, for those of you looking for scrapbooking tid bits…sorry, this is about the Yegs.
Fun Bits for the Week of January 26th…
- Leah stating that “Kindergartener’s know everything”. Ha!
- The girls are getting some serious “cabin-fever”. This pic was taken a couple of weeks ago with a light dusting of snow (not the 12 inches we have now).
- Kami eating everything in site after being sick for almost 3 weeks. We’re talking a bowl of cereal, Nutrigrain bar, yogurt, waffle and juice for breakfast. She’s tiny as it is, so she could not afford to lose any weight during her illness.
- Brooke telling me “chut-chew” (thankyou) after giving her kisses.
- My 2 yr old (Kami) saying ” ‘cuse me” after burping.
- Brooke thinks it’s funny to throw shoes from our 2nd story landing…
- I purchased some Mickey Mouse ears for the girls while in Anaheim. Thought I would share some pics…
Thanks for looking!