* I’m back in Columbus where there’s a foot of snow…but I’m not complaining.
* It rained and was chilly for most of our trip to California…but I’m not complaining.
* I’m exhausted from lack of sleep…but I’m not complaining.
* I have lots of orders to fill…but I’m not complaining.
* My husband and daughters had flowers, a card and a “congrats” cake when I got home…I’m not complaining.
* I gained 4 pounds while in California…I’m not complaining.
* I’m getting published for the first time in Scrapbook Trends magazine…I’m not complaining.
* I’m back to changing diapers and listening to kids yell and scream…but I’m not complaining.
* Jillibean Soup will be featured in several publications in the next couple of months…I’m not complaining.
California was great! Even though the numbers were down for the show…we were still successful! We met so many people…so many nice people! I’m very pleased with the outcome of the show! You’ll be seeing JB Soup all over the US and overseas! We had lots of great comments about our booth and our products – thank you! Kathy, Karen, Jen and Kimber…you guys rock! I could not have done this without you!!!!
So, no, I’m not complaining about anything! I’m very thankful and feel very blessed to be fulfilling my dreams!