Wow, time is flying by around here and I still have lots to do before the show. Several of you know that I’ve been dealing with sick kids for the past couple of weeks. They are doing much better which gives me piece of mind before I head across the US. Thanks for your prayers.
Now, on to some news and updates…
* Several have asked our booth at CHA – it’s #2712 in the New Exhibitors. Please stop by and say “hi”!!!!
* For the wholesalers, our new products are up on the shopping cart. If you do not have a wholesale account, please fill out our wholesale form on our website here.
* We have catalogs for those that would prefer to go that way. Simply send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, we will provide a link to the catalog on the website. It should be up this week.
* I apologize for not posting much this week. As you can tell it’s been a bit over the top here!
* I’ve had lots of questions about a design team again. Please keep checking back. A post will go up shortly after the show. All are welcome to apply.
* I owe a huge shout out to Kimber McGray! She has referred lots of people to Jillibean Soup! Thank you bunches Kimber! When you get a minute, go check out Kimber’s blog. She has lots of fun Jillibean Soup goodies posted…some with our new lines!
* I’ve had so many e-mails lately in support of JB Soup and I can’t tell you “thank you” enough! I wish I had more time to e-mail all of you individually, but the show is taking up LOTS of my time. Anyhow, thank you for your great comments…keep em’ coming!
Here’s one quick glimpse at some goodies from Kimber which will go in the booth..
How adorable are these letters????
OK, so how about a GIVEAWAY. I know it’s been a while. Would anyone care for these…
I’ll even throw in some sprouts! If you’re interested in winning a set of our new lines, leave a comment telling me which one you like best. White Bean (frogs) or Minestrone (butterflies). 3 winners will be picked via random.org this Friday at 9:00 PM EST. NOTE: The papers will be sent out the following week as I will be traveling to California for the show.