It’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve posted some Fun Bits…sooo, I thought I would share some from the holidays.
Warning: Long Post 🙂
- We attended the beautiful wedding of Emily and Brian…Emily is a friend of the family. I offered to take some pics of Emily and Brian for their engagement. We got a few good shot and a few good laughs. They’re a beautiful couple!
- We jumped on the elf bandwagon this year. Not sure why. We didn’t go crazy though. Here you can see a pic of one of the elves dangling from our 2nd story foyer chandelier. Not sure how she got up there. 🙂
- Leah was so excited to receive a note from Santa. She really wanted Sketchers for Christmas this year. Well, Santa knew that someone else was giving her Sketchers, so he left her a note. She was so proud! Here’s a pic of her getting the Sketchers from Grandma and Grandpa. Do you think she’s excited?
- We enjoyed a nice visit from some carolers the week before Christmas! Thank you Judy and family…I loved that you were out caroling…even in the crazy ice storm! Thanks for the goodies too!
- We finally got to hear my niece Alyssa play her guitar! You’re a rock star chickie!
- Brooke has learned to sing “Jesus Loves Me”…well, she tries.
- Kami provided lots of entertainment for family over the holidays. She is such an entertainer and LOVES people. She did dances and sang songs for anyone who would listen. 🙂
- We started a new tradition this year with a “Happy Birthday Jesus” cake. It was a great reminder what the day was all about.
- Brooke decided she thought it would be fun to get into Grandma’s potpourri while supposedly taking a nap. The potpourri was on a dresser right beside her crib. When we got her up after her nap, she had numberous pine cones, wood ships and other fragrant pieces lying in her crib.
- Kami received her first Webkinz. I think she liked it…
- Leah was caught saying “Dammers” when she could not start the DVD player on our trip to PA. Anyone know where she picked up “Dammers”? Kathy, Holly, Tracy??? 🙂
- Leah, Kami, Brooke and her cousins enjoyed performing songs for hubby’s extended family this past weekend. Boy, it brings back memories. Right, Sher??? I used to perform all the time. I had a record player with a microphone attachment. I think my first 45 was “9 to 5” by Dolly Parton and we would sing and dance to that song over and over again.
- We all have been dealing with colds/flu for the last couple of weeks. I’m hoping we are all on the downside of things. Sorry to anyone we may have passed our yucky germs. 😦
On a more serious note…
- Karen’s husband Mark still needs our prayers. He’s trying to cope with crazy symptoms from the meds.
- Prayers of joy for Jana’s mother and brother who are doing well considering losing everything in an apartment fire.
- My cousin Sher’s Grandpa had a heart attack over the holidays. He is 87 and only has 45% of his heart left.
- My step-mother Karen and Dad found Sher’s Grandpa the day he had the heart attack…I know Karen could use some prayers.
Have a great week everyone!