Fun Bits for the week of December 8th…
- While driving home from the Christmas party the other night, Kami told a fussy Brooke “No trying (crying) til’ get home”.
- All of us sitting on the couch watching the original TV classic “Frosty The Snowman” together. It really brings back memories for me! I have several of the classics on DVD…I also have “Rudolph” and “Santa Claus is Comin’ To Town”. Love em’!
- Brooke mastering the word “bite” when she wants a bite of something.
- Brooke mastering the word “up”.
- Leah, Kami and I enjoyed Dublin Dance’s performance of the “Nutcracker” the other night. Leah has been dancing ever since!
- The girls were very excited to get all dressed up for the Christmas party last night!
Have a great week everyone!