Almost forgot some fun bits for last week…week of October 27th.
- Kami loved eating at “Max and Ernie’s” the other day (Max and Erma’s for those of you who don’t have this chain close by).
- Brookie thoroughly enjoyed her Halloween candy!!! The zebra was walking around with a sucker stuck to her bum for part of the night.
- Leah telling Brooke she’s going to fall off the chair and crack her head open…who’s that sound like? My Mom, Your Mom, My Grandmother, Her Grandmother…
- I made a quick trip into the American Girl store in Chicago on my way home from Wisconsin – why didn’t I think of that gold mine?
- Brookie did NOT like the drive home from PA today – squelched a good part of it.
- I forgot my make-up while traveling to Wisconsin. You can’t find a Clinique counter at 7:30 in the morning. The Pick n’ Save had to do. I bought a foundation that was way too light and made me look like a ghost. Then I bought some blush that only required a smidgen of it to color your cheeks. I put way too much on and it was hard to take off. I felt like a clown going into my meeting yesterday.
- Some pics from the week…
Brooke enjoying her spaghetti.
A mad mouse.
Leah’s kindergarten class – halloween pic. I don’t know how many times I asked her to push up her ears. Oh well, I guess they didn’t bother her. 🙂
Have a great week everyone!