My friend Shannon works for Wendy’s and passed this along…
TO: Wendy’s Restaurant Support Center Employees
FROM: Field Marketing — Midwest Division
RE: Tomorrow is “Drink Pink Day” in Columbus!
Tomorrow, Columbus DMA stores will be supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month with a Drink Pink Day promotion. $1 from every PINK Strawberry Shake purchased on Tuesday, October 14th, will go towards helping fund research for Breast Cancer.
Please share this note with your family and friends in the Columbus area — And be sure to stop by your favorite Wendy’s on Tuesday!
Visit www.drinkpinkday.com for more details
Frosty and Wendy kicked off Breast Cancer Month at the Making Strides Breast Cancer Walk on Sunday, October 5th. Now it’s up to you to continue the awareness.
- Breast Cancer affects over 180,000 women a year and the mission is to provide the awareness to prevent and to help those that are affected by this deadly disease.
- Money raised funds research to discover new treatments to save lives.
- Society helps women receive mammograms regardless of income.
- Supports a Reach to Recover program that connects recently diagnosed women with survivors as a support system throughout the treatments.
- Society also offers a ” Look Good Feel Better” program that provides women with wig fittings and make-overs due to the loss of hair and skin changes during treatment.