Fun Bits for the week of Oct 6th…
- Kami locking me out of the house…good thing Leah was in the house and could unlock the garage door.
- Brooke has learned how to say “tut-too” (thank you) and uses it in the appropriate context.
- Leah asking when we will have more kids. Ha!
- Brooke throwing my sunglasses underneath the train at the zoo.
- We had a photo shoot with my friend Holly on Sunday. It will be interesting to see what she got. She was giggling a lot and needless to say it’s very difficult to keep 2 adults, 3 kids and a dog in position for photos. We did the couch thing again. Can’t remember if I shared this before, but here’s a shot I took in the spring (with the couch outside)…
- Brooke has a new obsession…Kami’s booster seat.
Ah, yes, the shoes are still a favorite. She can wear them while she gets Kami’s booster seat off the chair and stands in it or sits in it or carries it all around the house.
Have a great week!