Fun Bits for the week of Sept 30th…
- Leah reading books to Mom and Dad…she’s doing really well and I’m so proud of her.
- Brooke discovering she can open doors. She loves to get into the pantry and take the bag of cheerios out. So far, she has not discovered how to open the bag and throw cheerios everywhere! 🙂
- Brooke was soooo excited to get her new shoes!! She had a grin from ear to ear when she saw them for the first time. We had to hide the “lone” shoe though…she was getting frustrated that she could not put all 3 on her feet!
- Leah telling Mom “Brooke doesn’t listen to you”. Ya think?
- Kami telling Mom that she loves me for the first time.
- Kami is loving gymnastics! She loves to warm-up to the “freeze” song and jump on the mini trampoline. Here’s a pic…
- Leah and Kami wanted to help Mom clean yesterday. I sent them outside to sweep…
Have a great week everyone!!