Been doing that krafty thing again. As you know I’m obsessed with kraft paper. I bought some little kraft bags at Hobby Lobby and decided to spruce them up…
Not all kraft paper is created equal (meaning color). To make things more cohesive, I’ve inked the edges in Chesnut Roan from Colorbox. The tree was traced using 3 different size triangle stencils. The bag on the right is stamped with a “curl” stamp by Stampabilities. I will give a complete product list at the end of this post.
These little bags can be filled with a Christmas message as seen above or a gift card as seen below.
Fill with your favorite Target gift card or some other store. 😉
Again, inked edges make the different colored kraft paper look more cohesive.
“Happy Holidays” was printed on my printer using the Cooper Std Black font. You don’t need to have a huge inventory of stamps if you have a computer and printer. I used a fun glitter pen to fill in the Christmas tree.
Grab your scraps and get started on some Christmas goodies!!! Thanks for looking!
- Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Cardstock Warehouse
- Embossed Cardstock: Used Cuttlebug embossing folder
- Patterned Paper: Jillibean Soup, Scenic Route (white graph)
- Stamps: Hero Arts (tree, “merry christmas”, paisleys, message), Stampabilities (curls), Penny Black (“happy holidays”)
- Ink: Ranger, Colorbox
- Ribbon: American Crafts (green), Ribbon FX (polka-dots), May Arts (sheer red)
- Floss: Janlynn
- Button: Autumn Leaves (red), Bluementhal Lansing (wood star)
- Flowers: Prima (print), DCWV (brown)…all others are cut using punches (Fiskars, McGill)
- Bling: Chatterbox, The Paper Studio, Hero Arts
- Glitter Pen: Marvy Uchida
- Other: font – Cooper Std Black