Fun Bits for the week of Sept 1st…
- Leah started enrichment last week and loves it.
- I totally forgot what 2 yr olds were all about until Kami’s gymnastics class this past Sat. Kami is the only one in the class (it’s a Mommy and Me type class) and she was refusing to do just about everything. No monkey bars, no trampoline, no forward rolls…hopefully next week will be better.
- Leah is tired of homework already!
- Kami has started telling stories – she loves to talk with her hands. It’s absolutely adorable!
- Lily turns 6 today. Happy Birthday Lily!
She doesn’t look so happy does she?
- And of course, the debut of Jillibean Soup!
Have a great week!