Fun Bits for the week of August 25th…
- Leah started Kindergarten and loves it!
- Kami is currently obsessed with bandaids. I’m sure many of you can relate. 🙂
- Leah and Kami had their first “Build a Bear” experience. Today, Leah was talking about it and called it “Budda Bear”. Ha!
- Kami singing “Winkle, Winkle Weadle Dar”.
- Brooke has suddenly become obsessed with a plastic fish and crab – she carries them everywhere (and, of course, chews on them)!
- Kami started gymnastics this week. There’s nothing cuter than a 2 yr old getting up from a forward roll and saying “ta da”.
- Leah (pretending like she’s a queen) opening her bi-fold closet doors and saying “This is my royal kingdom”.
- Kami crying because Leah refused to take a picture of her picking her nose. Oh, I love these girls!
- I enjoyed dinner with some girlfriends earlier in the week! Thanks Holly and Kelly – I love swapping stories and hearing that my crazy life isn’t always the craziest!!!