I’m feeling a bit ornery today so let’s have some fun making FUN of me!
10 signs I’m getting old (or older)…
1. I have to draw my eyebrows on. Within the last year or so my eyebrow hair has stopped growing in certain spots. I now have to use an eyebrow pencil to fill it in. I have lots of hair on my body (including VERY thick hair on my head) so never in my wildest dreams did I think my hair would not grow back.
2. Dry Sockets with my wisdom teeth extraction. I ended up with dry sockets when I had my wisdom teeth out. Ugghh. The oral surgeon suggested it was because of my “maturity”.
3. Maam. It seems like everyone is calling me Maam now.
4. I can’t drink caffeinated beverages after 4:00PM. I can’t sleep if I have caffeine in the evening. What happened?
5. I have crows feet. I’ve noticed this quite a bit lately and I’m noticing it in my photos. Most of the pics I post on here have not been doctored, other than to crop or change to b/w. I really should be tweaking them with Photoshop – atleast the pics of ME.
6. Leah thinks I’m 55. Back in May, I attended “Mom’s Night” at Leah’s preschool. The kids presented their Mom’s with a card. Inside the card was a bunch of questions the teacher’s had asked the kids about their Mom’s. When asked how old I was, Leah responded “55”.
7. I can’t do gymnastics anymore. Leah is all about learning gymnastic tricks right now. I took gymnastics as a child (I was not super great or anything) and could do most tricks. The other night we were practicing round-offs, back bends and handstands. While practicing, I felt really fragile and that I should NOT be doing round-offs in our living room. I was afraid I was going to break something. When did this happen? When did I start feeling this way? I used to think I was invincible! Plus, I was very sore the next day.
8. My granny panties. Well, they’re not actually granny panties – they are left over maternity panties which seems about the same. I still wear them. I have no intentions of getting rid of them either. They are plain white, black and nude. Ooohhh, so sexy!
9. My memory is about gone. Unless I write stuff down, I can’t remember it.
10. And the obvious…my body has shifted. My body weight has shifted in various areas and it will never return to it’s original shape. Unless modern medicine intervenes, I’m stuck with it.