Fun bits from the week of July 7th:
- Leah getting very upset when I stopped her from cleaning up a puzzle. She’s quite a little perfectionist and she got so upset because she didn’t have enough time to get all the puzzle pieces put back together. She reminds me of someone else I know. 😉
- Kami is going to make such a good Mom. She is obsessed with babies right now and carries them everywhere! She’s always feeding them and changing their diapers. Too cute!
- Brooke is walking – with the help of a stroller.
- Leah calling me out on a conversation with a friend. I was explaining that one day when I went through the Tim Horton’s drive thru (to get my bagel of course), the man working the window called Lily (our dog) ugly. I was telling the friend that I think Lily is cute – not ugly! Leah said “He didn’t say that, I think you’re making that up”. Then we proceeded to argue about it.
- Hubby saying “why do people decide to have more children after the first one”. This being said after a crazy dinner with 3 noisy little girls!
- Leah suggesting we have 40 kids. Ha!
- We enjoyed a birthday party for both Kami and Brooke on Saturday. We had a lot of fun – thank you everyone for helping us celebrate! More pics to come.
- My first lot to stock arrived!