* Leah celebrating her 5th birthday! Thank you to all of our friends and family who helped make #5 so special!
*Now that Leah’s 5, she insists she does not need to take a nap! I know…hard to believe that she still naps!
* Kami (who’s 23 months) looking after her sister Brooke (who’s 11 months) and saying “no, no baby… no, no” when Brooke gets into something she’s not supposed to.
* Brooke flirting with a doctor during an appointment last week. Brooke has a clogged tear duct that required a visit to the Opthamologist. He played games with her to get her to look one way or the other. She kept giggling and gave him the smile, tilt head, shy away look. I couldn’t believe my 11 month old was flirting!
* While we were driving to the store the other day, I looked in the rearview mirror and caught Leah teaching Kami how to sign one of the vacation Bible school songs. This was one of my favorite moments and makes all the crazy stuff (see “Complete Chaos” post) worth it.
* Kami has been insisting she buckle herself in her booster seat and carseat. The 2 yr old independence is here!
* Leah getting VERY upset (tears, kicking, meltdown type) because she can’t chew bubblegum – if only that was all I had to worry about!
* I’m beginning to think Brooke is part monkey. The girl climbs on everything…
Brooke found her way into my office (which she does several times a day) and decided to use my plastic storage container for a trampoline. Maybe I should clean up my office so there’s not so much good stuff to get into. 😉
Brooke can climb and stand up on the rocking chair. If I had to put money on it, I’m guessing she will be our first child to get stitches.
* A great visit with some old friends this past weekend. It was great to see Sean and Lisa – thanks for the strawberry pie!