A few fun bits and pieces from the week of June 9th…
* My friend Missey posted a question on her blog stating “how do you want your children to remember you”. Thank you Missey for sparking some conversation. Unfortunately, I didn’t get the response I was looking for. When asked, Leah said “Mommy is always grumpy because she has 3 kids”. I guess I need to work on this.
* Leah said “I love my whole family from here to the rings of saturn”. I guess that makes up for the grumpy comment. 🙂
* Brooke had her first popsicle…yep, and she’s only 11 months old! That’s what happens with the 3rd child.
* Kami is starting to count now. Most numbers are “2” but she gets the idea. 😉
* Brooke has become a speed racing crawler and has the knees to prove it.
* Kami thinks every color is “boo”.
* Today, Leah said “Mommy needs a nickname”. Still a little bitter about the “grumpy” comment, I said “should it be grumpy?”. She laughed and said “yes”. When asked what Daddy’s nickname should be, she replied “Tootie”.
* We had a nice Father’s Day. Happy Father’s Day to Eric, Dad (Pappy), Grandpa Don and Great-grandpa Earl.