A few fun bits and pieces from the last week…
* Kami saying “PEEWWW” in this sweet little voice and waving her hand in front of her nose when we drove past a skunk.
* Leah falling asleep at midnight on our drive down to Hilton Head, waking up at 1:30am when we arrived at the hotel and saying “It’s about time” with some serious attitude.
* During our travels, we occasionally drove over some rumble strips on the side of the road. Everytime we did this, Kami would say “wha dat?”
* Brooke tapping her little chubby fingers on her highchair tray when she wanted more snacks – something she picked up from Kami.
* While driving through a tunnel in West Virginia, Leah exclaimed “Are we really UNDER the mountain? That’s AMAZING”.
* Brooke climbing up stairs for the first time.
* “Tore Up” is my new favorite saying! Thanks to my cousin’s husband Jeff – who is a born and bred southern boy.
* My “Alphabeans” (cardstock stickers) designs are ready to send to the printer.
A great week…