Fun Bits for the week of May 25th…
- Warning: a little gross…Kami telling me her one pooh in the toilet needs a friend.
- Leah enjoying time with her friends at her end-of-the-year Daisy picnic.
- Brooke finding a new hobby…she loves foam stickers and will sit for a long period of time and just peel and stick, peel and stick. Now, if I could only get her to stick them on PAPER.
- Kami pretending to talk to her friend Grace on the phone and cracking up at their make-believe conversation. She then proceeds to tell Grace “your so funny” and cracks up again. Emily…she did this for me too!
- Brooke has another new obsession…
- Pink dress-up shoes that she wears everyday.
- The other day Leah was racing our neighbor Megan. Leah was on her bike and Megan was on her scooter. Leah wiped out a couple of times and didn’t flinch. She’s really getting tough…her legs are taking a beating and it shows!
- Leah had her dance recital rehearsal and of course I have some pics to share…
- I’m finishing up the designs for CHA summer. Anyone want a sneak?